Monday, January 4, 2010

Memory Candle Wording For Wedding Program What Is You Worst High/Middle School Memory?

What is you worst High/Middle School Memory? - memory candle wording for wedding program

High School is my worst memory when a persom I thought was my friend made me feel like garbage. I have been switching to a constituency in the 7th Class for my self-esteem is really low and I teased matured a little, too late and I had a body like most of the girls was in my school. I was be 10 degrees in summer school and my cousin, who was known as "beautiful". When he heard me and she came back, he said, terribly followed for 10 minutes, but felt much longer. I remember one of their analouges it is used, I like the flame of a candle and have it as the sun. And my feelings suddenly is an even more terrible for me. I hated this guy later. The following year, my body has developed and gained some confidence. He tried to talk to me as if nothing happened, but just leave him without a word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment