Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wicker Pet Carrier What Is The Most Distruction Your Dog Has Ever Caused?!?!?

What is the most distruction your dog has ever caused?!?!? - wicker pet carrier

Well, if I have a good dog, I like to believe, but sometimes things do my dogs, but this time it was the best way.

Three years ago I had my APBT was about 5 months and was founded, a. Our friends have asked us to sit your great Dane PET, 200 pounds was told that sooo sweet and quiet and just went to sleep the whole time. So, my tenant PA Lilly and put in the chopper box and knocked on the head as he sat on the sofa. We went to dinner and returned home in HELL!

I'm back from my first, to find any words. Chopper proposal had some separation anxiety, so that the kennel BROKE Metal Lilly and she is gone, and they began, 8 pillows, wicker basket of toys, a red shag carpet eating, eating, and 20 DVD + dining chair! !

ok first, I had no idea Chopper would do this or that had never been proposed to raise it, and my poor sweet Lilly, I am sure that he was forced to be so destructive! In any case, I've learned my lesson the hard way. All my dogs are always ARCTI trained and I baby-sit other peoples dogs without a cage. SOOO What mistakes have you learned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment