Saturday, January 16, 2010

Process Mapping Software Can Someone Please Help Me Decide Which Photo Editing Software To Download? Please Read Description!?

Can someone please help me decide which photo editing software to download? please read description!? - process mapping software

Ok, I live for photomontage "www.picnik.com" but "has not worked well, and I love the way my browser, not on my team ...

Well, I heard a few features should be in the program that I will always choose:

- Free program, please! I'm not the bombing of $ 1,000 for photo editing ... pffffffffftt
- Effects like HDR, sepia and black and white (but I want to do in the situation, so you can have colored parts and then the rest in black and white, you know?) ALOS Process Heat Map Cross and others. .. like all other major Picnik ... Ooooh! and another that looks like a drawing!
- I want these effects at the touch of a button, I will not go through all kinds of complicated!
"I want the ability to text and shapes like hearts and stars, I would be in the position, size, and transform them to change their color.
- I DO NOT WANT photoshop, so I do not propose.

Thank you for reading this! THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment