Monday, February 15, 2010

Canon Mx 310 Crack How Do I Properly Install The FINE Ink Cartridge Into My Canon Mx 310 Printer?

How do I properly install the FINE ink cartridge into my Canon mx 310 printer? - canon mx 310 crack

So I had this printer for a year and I had to buy more ink, so I bought the same type of black ink, which had once used, but this message always comes:
Error: 53 The following ink cartridge can not be detected. Color printing can not be executed because the ink cartridge is not installed properly or not compatible with this printer. Install the ink cartridge to resume printing. Thereafter, if the report contains rows or hiking is not satisfactory,
I know that the cartridge into the right slot and the right mouse button and everything. Why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment