Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prevent Pregnancy Ruining Tattoo Tattoo Located On Lower Abdomine. Will It Be Ruind After Pregnancy?

Tattoo located on lower abdomine. Will it be ruind after pregnancy? - prevent pregnancy ruining tattoo

22 years in

one of my tattoos is the greatest in the lower abdomen .. said English obsession with old letters and become more "hip" for the other half in my drift

Im not pregnant but tooo plan to have children one day, shortly after the wedding.

And from its location in a tendency to frighten strechmarks and destroyed my tattoo forever? ..

Is there a cream or ointment that I can use it to avoid stretching or scareing? If yes, what is it? Where can I find?

i kno I have to think before I my tattoo ..

But please reply!

I've had since I 17 years. I like spending. The part of me .. I do not know how she was ruining ide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment