Sunday, February 21, 2010

White Border Blogspot Can You Help With This Turtle Shell?

Can you help with this turtle shell? - white border blogspot

I saved a Red Turtle, one of my friends. It was a turtle in a container of 5 cm is too small, 10-20 liters, and the animal is even worse for the wear. Due to take my stupid MTS (Multi-tank syndrome) I have decided that this small and see if I can go out and rehab. Probably, I took a different animal:)

The turtle is eating well 36in. (the anachris ghost shrimp and a dozen day 3) and know when I'm not. Whenever I go means the tank room projection of the surface. It's funny, red, and everything I even surprised him swinging his claws into his thinking. Then, of course, healthy, with the exception of the shell of these subjects.

http://rabosarthole.blogspot.com/2009/04 ...

In any case, the dish is equally hard with the color in different forms in the bowl. The plastron seems unaffected. It is to be green, I think it is an alga of any kind, do not worry. There are black in color, most of which came with a soft toothbrush and seems to come from the borders of the shields. More worrisome is the color white looks like hard water stains.

Any ideas on diagnosis? I am sure that is the sign next boot it, but could not take care of 6 months, there's something I do in the meantime?

0 comments:

Post a Comment